Posted: Nov 16 2014, 07:58 AM
ZUUUUuuul!
is Offline
Alot
9 posts
All of them
Student

Character Playlist
So I'm sure I'm not the only one but when I'm posting I typically need some music going that drives my muse. Typically it's songs that if I hear them I instantly associate them with my character and if they come up randomly on my Pandora radio then I'v been known to drop what I was doing and go post even when I don't owe a post. So music is very important. There is really two ways to make a playlist and neither are wrong and feel free to do them both or combined them. Also if you want to add more songs just edit your previous post to add it.

Get creative with your templates and have fun. All you really need is name of the song, maybe a link to youtube or other music linkable sites. Credit the artist. That's really it. You can include a description as to why it works so well for your character or just some lyrics that really pop out.

made by chloe.

PMEmail
^
Winifred Burkle
 Posted: Nov 16 2014, 08:30 AM
Gigil
is Offline
17 posts
Angel
Scientist, Paranormal Investigator

Human

by Christina Perri

I can hold the weight of worlds

If that's what you need

Be your everything

I can do it

I'll get through it

a place called home

by Kim Richey

Well it seems like so long ago

But it really ain't you know, I started off a crazy kid

Miracle I made it though the things I did

Some day I'll go where there ain't no rain or snow

Till then I'll travel alone

Stand

by Rascal Flatts

On your knees you look up

Decide you've had enough

You get mad, you get strong

Wipe your hands, shake it off

Then you stand, then you stand

&

Note: To get a link for the music video, right click on the name and select "open in new tab or window" otherwise it will redirect you off the site. I'm not sure how to fix that. PM me if you know how. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif Also some of the links go to fanmade videos of Fred. So potential spoiler warning!

--------------------
user posted image
Can I say somethin' about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes, we'll fight it and we'll keep fightin' it until we whup it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable, and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say, "You're evitable!" -Winifred Burkle
PMEmail
^
The Joker
 Posted: Dec 3 2014, 03:37 PM
Arch
is Offline
unknown
37 posts
N/A
Professional Criminal

For Joker I tend to play a number of different styles of songs:

One Bad Day by Bobaflex.
This song is just spot on; pretty sure it was written about him, but IDK for sure on that one. But it fits him perfectly, complete with a couple Joker laughs and auuuugh it goes along perfectly with the Killing Joke story arc I use for his history.

Bring in the Clowns - Frank Sinatra's rendition. Couldn't find a great video but that one will do. I have it on my Spotify, anyhow. This one I play when I'm writing Joker in a fanciful/good mood, where everything is going his way. I imagine he sings it in his head sometimes.

Both links lead to youtube videos, btw. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Zoe Graystone
 Posted: Dec 3 2014, 06:42 PM
Gigil
is Offline
3 posts
Caprica
N/A

So say we all
You've got the words to change a nation But you're biting your tongue You've spent a life time stuck in silence Afraid you'll say something wrong
1. Read All About It (pt III) - Emeli Sandé
This Zoe being punished for what people believed the original Zoe did.

2. Numb - Linkin Park
She is struggling to follow in the footsteps of the original Zoe while trying to find her purpose.

3. Five Nights at Freddy's Song - The Living Tombstone
Lol couldn't resist, but it is oddly fitting. If you know the character then the lyrics make a bit more sense. It's really not as random as you might think if you don't know her. To make it more fitting just replace, Songs-skills, Five nights at freddys-Vworld or New Cap city, and the dates.

4. Still Alive - Portal
I always felt she was like GLaDOS, both are angry women trapped in robots. This is kind of like a song to her father honestly. Right down to ripping her apart and throwing her in a fire. The song 'want you gone' isn't as fitting.

5. No one mourns the Wicked - Wicked
Zoe was remembered as a terrorist that killed hundreds of people. The truth doesn't matter, so she is a lot like the Wicked Witch of the west.

6. Listen - Beyoncé
Original Zoe and this Zoe both have a problem with being heard and stepping out of their fathers shadows. In the end Original Zoe tried to run away but was unwittenly got caught up in a terrorist attack. This Zoe has been searching for her own 'voice' ever since.

7. Girl On Fire - Alicia Keys
Pretty fitting song, I also I picture it when her dad tortures her with fire.

8. Lost In The Echo - Linkin Park
One of the few very well made fanvideos. It should be pretty easy to follow even if you don't know the show.

template by missph34r @ CAUTION & ATF?
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

• c
  • b
  • o
  • x
AFFILIATES/RESOURCES

RPG-DRed Carpet & RebellionDDRDistant Fantasies BACK TO NEVERLAND

Good News Everyone, it's a Futurama RP!

Afterhour Mayhem ysm Tales of Unity