Lara Croft
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 12:00 AM
snow
is Offline
4 posts
tomb raider
archaeologist

lara croft
Lara Croft is a woman of beauty and adventure. She's born in a family that explores the past, digging into the a world that no one in modern day may ever understand. She grew up without her father and just like him, she pursued a career in archaeology. She's a fun, social, down to Earth woman with a bit of fire in her.

Friends.
Lara may have quite a few friends but she's not one to be in favor of quantity. Lara's best friend would be Sam, a half-American, half-Japanese who ancestor is the Shanaman Queen Himiko. Don't be afraid to approach the young explorer but don't expect her to give you her full trust. She's got a bit of an issue with that.

Love.
Love is something Lara has yet to open with. Sure she's had a few crushes here and there during her school years but nothing that actually involved letting the boys know how she felt about them. Despite being placed in some other world, Lara might open up if she ever gets a chance to relax.

Enemies.
Besides the inhabits on the Yamatai island, there's really no one that she considers her enemy. Unless you work for Mathias then there might be a problem. Don't rub off the wrong way with Lady Croft, she's got a fierce side of her that's itching to pull the trigger... or arrow to the knee.

PM
^
The Joker
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 01:37 AM
Arch
is Offline
unknown
37 posts
N/A
Professional Criminal

Laraaaaa. Lara, Lara, Lara..

Right now I just have Joker and Data.

Where is Lara right now? Still on that island? If so, I could see Joker heading out there to explore, but.. well, I don't necessarily want him stuck there.. On the other hand, it could lead to some interesting shenanigans and him trying to get back off, shaman stuff (idk XD) in tow. He's also an unpredictable, dangerous individual though, of course, being a crazy psychopath with a penchant for poison gas. 8|

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Harley Quinn
 Posted: Apr 3 2015, 01:13 PM
Xanakins
is Offline
15 posts
N/A
Criminal

I have Harley Quinn and Nick Burkhardt.

Nick and Lara would get along well as she would probably believe him on the Wesen front with all the crap she's had to deal with while exploring. lol

PMAIMYIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

• c
  • b
  • o
  • x
AFFILIATES/RESOURCES

RPG-DRed Carpet & RebellionDDRDistant Fantasies BACK TO NEVERLAND

Good News Everyone, it's a Futurama RP!

Afterhour Mayhem ysm Tales of Unity